Lists

12 Jun 2012

An Or-Nate sketch and some I did.

I got back from a family trip to France at the weekend, which was très bon. I did some sketches whilst I was there...

I forgot how liberating world building can be.





Speaking of trips - Seattle/Vancouver 2011. I made a post a while back about a trip two mates and I made across the pond to meet some comic and games developers. I said back then I would dedicate some posts to that trip to the people we met, and well, it's taking me a while, but here's a start.

Starting with the first two folks we met - Justin Norman (aka Moritat) and Nate Simpson (Project Waldo). Seriously these are two of the nicest guys I've had the pleasure to meet, and although I might question Justin's ability to correctly enforce a car's passenger capacity, they went to no-end to help us out. I hope to meet these chaps again some day. 

I've got something in the works for Justin, but herein lies a quick little paint-over of a Nate Simpson bad-ass doodle he noodled in my sketchbook. 

Also I totally recommend you all go buy this - NonPlayer its practically a paper-carnation of Nate's soul. A soul full of Monster's, Robots, Crazy fights and some of the best looking stones I've ever seen. 

I would plug Justin, but I don't think he's flogging anything,  I'm sure he would accept any pennies you have spare though.

Enjoy,







No comments:

Post a Comment