Lists

12 Jun 2012

loading up another.

December!? Blaaagh. well, I've no excuse for that huge 6 month delay. But hopefully the next few posts will make up for that a little. I've been busy with some graphic design related business and some other bits and bobs. So I've decided to use this little calm period to put some time away to work on my portfolio. Get back into doing more concept art. I don't like talking about things I intend to do, as I usually don't end up doing them once they've been enunciated. So from hence forth I think i'll leave it to stuff I've done. none of that hypothetical jib jab.  

Below is a couple of renders for some 3D product shots composed for Loading Games CafĂ©'s - Mega Coffee.  I used the box-net I designed for the physical packaging for the UV map, both shots are straight out of Modo's renderer. The only post production is some additional bounce light on the base of the boxes on the top image, and the images' rounded corners for blogging porpoises.. 

Standard Product shot, and a Teaser image. Depth of Field is so much fun to play with. 









No comments:

Post a Comment