Lists

26 Sept 2011

hubcups

This was a personal project I did a while back that I found the other day. I went through a phase of drawing the hubcaps of the cars parked outside my window. It was intriguing to be able to guess the brand of car that the hubcaps were from just from the design of them. I found the patterns and designs pretty cool when they were simplified, so I vectorised them and stuck them on cups. I was going to look into getting some printed if enough people were interested in them, although I'd probably make my own original "hubcaps" so I didn't get into copyright problems. Either that or maybe they'd make for some promo gear for a car/wheel manufacturer. Who knows, I just did it for fun because I thought they'd look cool.





feel free to drop me a email or comment if you were interested or just wanted to say hey, I like getting emails. Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment