Lists

20 Oct 2011

Shyguys.

Hmm.. I can't believe it's been nearly a month since my last post. Pootis. I've been working on a few graphic jobs here and there, which once they've been published I'll post them up.  So that kind of explains the delay in posts for the past month. Anyway here's a quick post on something I was working on last night as Faye was moaning at me this morning for not updating in ages. I hardly ever do characters, which explains why I suck at them, and because I suck at them,  I don't do them. However I'm hoping to change that, because I enjoy thinking up characters and clothing ideas. I've had my head stuck in Loomis' "Figure Drawing: For all it's worth" for the past couple of days and I think it's starting to click. I've just been focusing on gestures. They're not great, but here's a trio of dudes that I sketched last night. I didn't really know what theme I was putting these peeps in but. meh. Some sort of army salvage guys. Enjoy


2 comments:

  1. i like these :) love the monochrome style of them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good joe! get the faces in and you'll be a millionaire :D I expect my first dividend cheque in the post shortly ;D

    ReplyDelete