Lists

3 Nov 2011

Wild Jo Appeared.

My girlfriend and I were on Skype™a couple of nights ago, she was working on her uni work and I was about to start painting. I was thinking of what to do, when I noticed how the desk lamp she uses made for some really nice lighting, and the pixellated cam made some weird glare effects and blew out a lot of areas of the image. So I thought I would do some studies of it. They're sort of done whilst she was on cam, and I screen shot a few to work up. She moved during one of them. Enjoy. 







p.s. my lady partner friend has gone done a website for these hog roasting folks based in Milton Keynes. They do spit roasts and all sorts for MK, Bedfordshire and the surrounding areas. If pork is on your rind, maybe grab yourself a piggy for your do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment