Lists

14 Jun 2011

it's been time, and things have certainly changed.

Where to start? I can't believe my last post was January!? Damn. So much has happened since; tough stuff, awesome stuff, nice stuff and exciting stuff. Uni is over, which is crazy nuts as certainly doesn't feel like three years has been an gone, I feel like the journey has only just started. Which is semi-right as one has. The sheet scary one of getting a job and working for a living. But I had the amazing opportunity to meet a load of crazy awesome people in Seattle and Canada, I'll dedicate a post to that trip because what I got out of it was invaluable, it was so worth the money and effort, I really can't thank those I met and spoke to enough. It really put things in perspective for me, it was an incredible experience and I'd recommend it to anyone.

So basically, expect some massive updates over the next few days. Now I've finished my uni work, and the couple of live jobs I had to do as soon as I finished, I'm really focused on making something out of this opportunity that's in front of me.

I also want to put out a thanks to my 'rents for helping me out with the trip, I hope I can return all the help you've given me over these years to get to where I am. I do love you guys.

hi-res version 

No comments:

Post a Comment