Lists

15 Jun 2011

periodical remixes.

I thought I'd try out something different lately. I'd like to post up random crap I've done outside of work, or stuff people have bought/made me, or just random awesome bites people have shown or I've found. A sort of Jon Schindehette / Brandon Graham blog baby.

So i'll kickstart this thought with a visual remix I did the other day for myself of a Periodic Table of Game Controllers that I wanted to use as my desktop to match the one on my other comp of a Periodic Table of Typefaces by Cam Wilde (to which I did a similar thing).  The original PToGC image is by Mike Vasilev, he's got  some awesome design stuff up on his site so definitetly check it out.



I take no credit for this image, the genius is all from Mike, I just made it black and purple for what I wanted, I find black desktop images more sexy for some reason. Which I hope he doesn't mind. Sorry its not in a higher res. The Flickr plan failed because i'm not pro enough to have it larger than 1024 pixels.

Links to both the originals for Mike and Cam are in their names, their work is certainly worth perusing.

hi-res version

No comments:

Post a Comment