Lists

13 Oct 2010

this is underlined depending on if i remember to underline it or not

 This is my entry for e.v.e online competition. Sadly I decided to spend some time tweaking it after I sent my entry in, and now wish I hadn't since this looks much better. but hey, the project was awesome, really got me thinking and pushing what I know about design and form and function. I wanted to steer clear of 3D too, try and push my quick sketching, and perspective skills. Also as the comp involved schematics it really made me think about what and where things went on the ship, which is something I got lazy on. Was pretty challenging making the design new, but fitting with what e.v.e already had. I picked minmatar since they have the most interesting ships out of the bunch, a bit crappy could be another  way of describing them, so I thought it would be fun to try and keep their style, but maybe make something a little cooler. This also happens to be  the first ever image i've spent more than a day on, and am actually happy to now call finished (albeit if its now "useless" since its not the one I entered). 


anywayz nuff chat its almost 4a.m.
night night.










EDIT: realised I had a few hours left, so I deleted the old, and whacked in 2.0 instead. Thankgod for PT. link to my e.v.e entry

No comments:

Post a Comment