Lists

10 Oct 2010

something a lil graphic

Thought I'd chuck in a music brief I worked on earlier this year ( I love my Graphic Design ) before I hit the hay. This little promo release was for a mate of mine who goes by the name Monster!Monster! He produces insane chiptune dubstep electro music, he was in a sort of "re-branding" phase when he asked me, so it was pretty awesome to do everything from the ground up ( logo, packaging and graphics ). He wanted something different to jewel case an sleeve, so I designed him this. There were 50 made, each signed, numbered, and came with a metallic poster.













if you're interested - http://soundcloud.com/monstermonster - is his soundcloud, czech it.





(p.s. ill try sort out a hi-res version as the image quality is a tad crappy) edit: second thoughts ,can't be assed.

No comments:

Post a Comment